Big news athletes!! Mark your calendars – we’re back with another nutrition challenge! Our Spring Get Lean in 2017 nutrition challenge starts Monday, February 27th!!! Coaches Michelle & Amy are excited to head this up once again and share their knowledge of nutrition, how to properly fuel your body, & help you achieve those health & fitness goals you’ve been wanting to hit!
Both Michelle and Amy have been working on their nutrition to achieve their goals and are absolutely confident that they can help you do the same over our 8 week challenge!! Just take a look at their own results…
Michelle has incorporated nutritional rebalancing and intermittent fasting for exactly 1 year now. Clearly the results speak for themselves!!
Amy has been using a flexible dieting/reverse dieting approach for almost 2 years now. These photos are roughly 20 months apart and the abs are clearly popping!
Here are all the details you need to know to join the Get Lean in 2017 Nutrition Challenge:
- This is NOT a paleo/whole 30 challenge – this is a nutritional rebalancing, flexible dieting challenge! No foods are “off limits”.
- It will run from Mon, Feb. 27th through Sun, Apr. 23rd setting you up fast approaching summer weather!
- We will have 2 informational sessions! Lots of great info will be shared (what are macros, what is cleansing/intermittent fasting, what you should be eating) so do all you can to make it to an info session!! Thurs 2/16 at 7pm & Tues 2/21 at 8pm
- Project Lean Nation will be at our info sessions to sample their delicious meals!! PLN makes perfectly portioned, clean meals with excellent macros that fit the budget. You will definitely want to be there to sample their meals & even purchase some to support you during the nutrition challenge.
- You will be assigned a coach – either Michelle or Amy – who will guide you the entire challenge & who you will check in with weekly.
- We will take measurements pre & post challenge to track your progress including your weight, body measurements as well as a short metcon & weight lift!
- You will complete your pre measurements, metcon and weight lift by Mon, Feb. 27th. Post measurements and retesting of the metcon & weight lift must be completed by Mon, Apr. 24th.
- You will take progress photos throughout the challenge and share them with your coach weekly.
- A buy-in (product or otherwise) is required to be eligible for prizes and coaching.
- There are AWESOME prizes up for grabs this go round!!!
1st prize – a private 1 hour session with THE Pam Gagnon for you & a friend!!! Pam is a CrossFit Gymnastics Trainer with CrossFit Headquarters, a games athlete and all around amazing coach and athlete!!
2nd prize – 2 Weeks worth of food from Project Lean Nation!!! Don’t stop all the gains you made during the challenge, keep it going with some FREE food!!
3rd prize – A box of IsaLean Pro & 2 Needle Sessions with Coach Amy!
We are SO excited to help you reach your goals, increase your self confidence and gain a better relationship with food!! Commit for 8 weeks, set yourself with healthy food habits as you head into the summer season and feel & look better by the water this summer!! You could even walk away with some sweet prizes!! Who’s ready!?