Now that the warm weather is here to stay, it officially feels like grilling season (although we pretty much grill year round 😉 )!! Plain ol’ grilled chicken gets boring, so I love a good marinade to liven things up without adding a ton of calories!
This delish Honey Lime Chicken Marinade from The Enchanted Cook blog is an old favorite that I just rediscovered! Simply make the marinade the night before, let your chicken marinate overnight, grill that chicken up and you’ll have delicious, juicy, flavorful chicken for dinner! Yum!
1/4 c EVOO
juice of 2 limes (about 1/4 c)
zest of both limes
2 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp black pepper
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Add all ingredients for the marinade to a ziplock baggie and combine well.
- Add chicken to the baggie and turn several times to coat.
- Store in fridge overnight.
- Heat grill to medium high heat and grill about 6-7 minutes each side or until juices run clear (adjust time as needed depending on thickness of the chicken breasts).
- Serve up with your favorite summer veggie & enjoy!!