Meet our February 2019 Athlete of the Month – Sherine Hathout!!
Sherine just celebrated her one year anniversary at our gym back in January! She’s a busy mom of two and was looking for a little more guidance in her workouts. As long as she’s in the country, you can almost guarantee Sherine will be coming in for her mid-morning workout! She does a little of both CrossFit and RISE, but lately has found her stride in our RISE HIIT classes. She is always up for a challenge and strives to work the whole interval, giving it all she’s got.
Sherine, that hard work is paying off! Keep it up, the best is yet to come! Read a little more about Sherine below…
1. Tell us about yourself in a few sentences. I am an architect who is now a stay at home mom. I’ve lived on every continent except for Australia and I love to travel.
2. What do you hope to achieve through RISE? I love fast pace and challenging workouts. RISE is all of that and more! I want to build muscle, improve my fitness and endurance and I’d also like to look good too:)
3. What is your favorite exercise? If I have to pick just one I would have to say….BURPEES!
4. What exercise do you least like? Any run over 400m
5. What would you tell someone considering trying CFP/RISE? DO IT! I have never had as much fun working out. The coaches are the BEST! I truly love coming in every day, and I feel lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful people that encourage and motivate each other. I feel more energetic, stronger and overall the best I’ve ever felt.