We’ve saved the date, and we certainly hope you will as well!! CrossFit Pineville & RISE Charlotte are excited and honored to participate once again in the 6th Annual AMRAP 4 AUTISM (A4A) benefitting the Autism Strong Foundation on May 2nd!!
We are committed to join the cause and help raise autism awareness by having teams (2ppl = 1 team) register to participate in this charity event.
At their last event in August 2018, A4A raised over $110,000 to put right back into the Charlotte community to offer resources for children with autism. That’s one of our favorite parts of this amazing event, the monies raised go right back to the same community we serve!!
CFP/RISE also won a top affiliate award at their last event by being one of the top 5 gyms to bring the most teams! An award we most definitely plan to win again!! So grab your partner, get signed up, and get ready to be apart of this powerful event! Here are all the details…
- What: 6th Annual AMRAP 4 AUTISM Charity Partner WOD
- When: Saturday, May 2nd
- Time: 2-10pm – Heats starting every hour from 2-7pm. (3 & 330pm – kids heats, 7pm – competitive heat)
- Where: Matthews Sports Complex, 2425 Sports Parkway, Matthews, NC, 28105
- How: Sign up your team at https://give.amrap4autism.com/event/amrap-4-autism-charlotte/e271573
- The Event: This is a family friendly event that will run from 2-10pm. Food, Beer, Music and a Kids Zone with Activities will be available in addition the the workout making it a great way to spend your Saturday afternoon/evening!
- The Charity: Monies raised will go to the Autism Strong Foundation (www.autismstrong.org) to help provide therapy resources to children with autism in the Charlotte community whose families can not afford it.
- Stay Informed: AMRAP 4 AUTISM Facebook Event Page
We’re excited to participate in this event & can’t wait to see our community there! Thank you in advance for helping us prove CrossFit Pineville & RISE Charlotte supports the community in every way we can!