Calling all CrossFit Kids! Mark your calendars, CFP’s CrossFit Kids Summer Session will begin Wednesday, June 12th! Our CrossFit Kids in training have oh so much FUN & love to workout like Mom & Dad. In CrossFit Kids, hard work and play are disguised into FUN & games in hopes to develop a life long love of fitness! Get your little one signed up ASAP!
Who: All kids ages 4-10 (Parents do not have to be CFP or RISE members for their children to participate)
What: CrossFit Kids Pineville Summer Session 2019
Where & When:
- 400 N Polk St Unit A, Pineville, NC 28134
- Starting Wed, June 12th – Wed, Aug 14th
- Wednesdays – Jr Kids 3:30 – 3:55pm, Big Kids – 4:00 – 4:45pm
- Why CrossFit Kids: CrossFit Kids is not simply a scaled down version of CrossFit, it is entirely absolutely CrossFit geared and designed for a special population and the specific developmental needs of that population (neurological, cognitive, motor). CrossFit Kids is a strength and conditioning program that is specifically designed for kids and helps them develop a lifelong love of fitness. CrossFit Kids workouts consist of constantly varied, functional movements that deliver a fitness that is broad, inclusive, general and scalable for any participant at any level. Generally, no two workouts are the same, so kids won’t get bored and the novelty of each workout keeps them excited about coming back each week.
- How much: Big Kids – $75 for the full 10 week session!! Jr Kids – $60 for the full 10 week session!! This session, your price includes a CUSTOM CROSSFIT PINEVILLE KIDS T-SHIRT!!! You will place your t-shirt order upon registration.
*We know that many families have more than 1 CrossFit Kid! We offer discounts for additional siblings participating in CFK as follows – 15% off 1st sibling, 20% off 2nd sibling. Discounts applied to both CFP members and non-members.
Email Coach Michelle at email@example.com or call us at 704-889-0190 to get your CrossFit Kid signed up today!!